2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Taught Material
All information presented by this school is the author's own understanding and opinion of the subject. The author is not infallible or to be taken literal on things said, written or implied. None of the information provided by the authors or the school is to take the place or work-place safety instruction by a competent trainer in the field. No information given is intended to provide safety or legal advice. All information given is only intended to be used for passing exams and certifications, and to be used as supplemental study materials for real instruction from knowledgeable trainers and thorough personal study of the subject. Students are responsible for knowing the full extent of the laws, national, local, and more, prior to exercising the rights of the certifications or licenses. The courses taught by the school or its authors are not to replace personal studying and understanding the full length of the associated legal and safety obligations and/or responsibilities of the associated licenses, certifications, laws, regulations and practices. The school is not responsible for any damages, injury, claims, suits, fees or fines incurred by taught material.
10. Course Warranty
- Trade Masters Online will refund a maximum of the cost of the course's purchased price if a claim is made and warranty refund explicitly requested in writing within the first 48 hours of enrollment and before the third "day" or "class session" is made available to the student for "dripped" class schedules, when the entire class is not available at once.
- Also, if you do not pass your test or examination the course taught towards you will be permitted to retake the course an additional time as long as you provide adequate proof you took the related test and failed. Adequate proof includes, but is not limited to, a full-quality photo taken from the testing center's computer screen, results printout or card indicating a partial pass with the date and student's full name.
- Adequate proof is always subject to the course instructor's sole discretion. Warranty refunds will be returned in the method of Trade Masters Online choosing. Once a warranty refund is requested, the purchaser will lose all ability to continue participation in the course, all previously completed or available "days" or "classes" will become unviewable.
- Some classes are excluded from any warranties or have other unique warranties. Trade Masters Online LLC reserves the right to accept or deny any warranty claim for any reason and at any time. If the class is a "lump delivery" style where all class material is available immediately then there are no warranty refunds available.
- If a warranty claim is made because of a failed test, the participation and test scores can be reviewed by Trade Masters Online LLC. If it was determined by Trade Masters Online LLC that the student did not participate in all classes and use all material and follow all directions from the instructor then the warranty claim may be denied.
- All course purchases are non-refundable.
All sales are final. Once a class or item is purchased there are no refunds or cancellations of payments. If the purchase was authorized for payment plans to be used, the owner agrees to allow Trade Masters Online LLC to charge the card every thirty days for the agreed amount of payments and charge. If the card is declined or payment missed, for whatever reason, the balance will incur a $25 late fee per week. If the account must be sent to a collections agency, the subscriber agrees to pay for all fees; late fees, collection fees and lawyer fees.
12. Physical Goods Warranty
Warranties are subject to repairing one component of the tool at a time. A component is to be interpreted by any employee of Trade Masters Online LLC according to their discretion and can be any of the following, or more: 10% of the item (cost or components); up to a maximum of the manufacturing cost of the item; a non-serviceable part of the tool that performs one function. The Owner of the tool (customer) is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance costs for delivery of the tool to Trade Masters Online as well as the shipping back to the customer. Hand delivery of tools to Trade Masters Online LLC or pickup from the manufacturer is not accepted. If line must be repaired then it may be cut and shortened but may never be extended back to the original length, unless the customer purchases the appropriate parts new. Any Trade Masters Online employee can deny any warranty claim for any reason, especially, but not limited to: suspicion of misuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, theft, loss, lack of care, negligence, act of god.
13. Course Time Limits
Students are considered enrolled and granted permission to view and enter their purchased course for the stated amount of time at enrollment, or a maximum of 30 days after purchase. Under no circumstances is Trade Masters Online LLC required to allow a student to remain enrolled, or capable to view teaching materials, or granted access to any website owned by Trade Masters Online LLC after their enrollment is expired, or past a maximum of 30 days. If a student has not obtained, utilized, used, received, or completed any course work, goods, books, test codes, etc. from Trade Masters Online LLC within 30 days after initial enrollment then they will lose the rights to obtain those goods and/or services. Trade Masters Online LLC has the right to extend enrollment or cancel enrollment at any time if they suspect copyright has been violated or is threatened, students share accounts, or any other reason due to Trade Masters Online LLC's discretion.