The only completely online EPA 608 certification institution.
Globally accepted for EPA 608 certification.
After purchasing, we send you a test code used to schedule with a live, licensed proctor. The proctor will verify your identity when you begin the official test and monitor your computer remotely through your webcam and microphone, like a specialized Skype or FaceTime video call. This is a worldwide system so a proctor is usually available to test you most days and at any time.
- Computer webcam, microphone and speakers
- Government identification
- Computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- Google Chrome Web Browser (download free at Google Chrome Download Center)
- Fast, reliable internet
Group, repeat and account holding customer discounts are available, email: [email protected]
No refunds after purchase. Trade Masters Online is not responsible for your test scores. Every purchase includes one test attempt.
3 Steps to get EPA 608 Certified Fast
1. Learn the material on the test. The fastest way is this 5 Day EPA 608 Prep Class.
2. Schedule when you will take the test with the testing center. Travel to a physical location or take it online here.
3. Test. Official online tests are graded instantly and cards are mailed within a few weeks.
How the online system works
- Purchase the exam, your instructor will file the appropriate documentation and paperwork for you and email you a one-time-use test code.
- You will use your access code to schedule your testing time with a live, human proctor. This is a heavily regulated test and requires monitoring by a licensed test administrator on your computer, similar to a fancy Skype or FaceTime video call.
- Take your test. You will be sent your certification card in the mail for passing scores. If you don't pass the first time you can purchase and schedule additional attempts.
Lori is the lead customer service representative for Trade Masters Online. She has been with the company since creation and can answer almost any question regarding testing, licensing and class organization. She has lived in Argentina and is fluent in both English and Spanish. Feel free to email her at: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Trade Masters Online LLC is not endorsed, supported or associated with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).