Online Universal EPA 608 Certification Test
Available in English and Spanish
Same day testing available!
Select a date and time on the calendar below
The only completely online EPA 608 certification institution.
Globally accepted for EPA 608 certification.
After purchasing, we send you a test code used to schedule with a live, licensed proctor. The proctor will verify your identity when you begin the official test and monitor your computer remotely through your webcam and microphone, like a specialized Skype or FaceTime video call.
- Computer webcam, microphone and speakers
- Government identification
- Google Chrome Web Browser (download free at Google Chrome Download Center)
- Fast, reliable internet
- Quiet, clean, well-lit testing area
- English or Spanish
Group, repeat and account holding customer discounts are available, email: [email protected]
No refunds after purchase. Trade Masters Online is not responsible for your test scores. Every purchase includes one test attempt.
3 Steps to get EPA 608 Certified Fast
1. Learn the material on the test. The fastest way is this 5 Day EPA 608 Prep Class.
2. Schedule when you will take the test with the testing center. Take it online here.
3. Test. Official online tests are graded instantly and cards are mailed within a few weeks.
How the online system works
- Schedule your testing time with a live, human proctor. This is a heavily regulated test and requires monitoring by a licensed test administrator on your computer, similar to a specialized Skype or FaceTime video call.
- Purchase the exam, your instructor will file the appropriate documentation and paperwork for you and email you a one-time-use test code.
- Take your test. You will be sent your certification card in the mail for passing scores. If you don't pass the first time you can purchase and schedule retests.
StartInformación requerida del estudiante
StartRegulaciones y documentos de prueba - Lea antes del día de la prueba
StartProcedimientos del día del examen
StartEPA 608 - Core (Spanish)
StartEPA 608 - Type 1 (Spanish)
StartEPA 608 - Type 2 (Spanish)
StartEPA 608 - Type 3 (Spanish)
StartVolver a Registrarse
Jay has traveled around the world and is fluent in many languages. He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Liverpool which he obtained while living in the United Kingdom for 15 years. For the last several years, Jay has been working with online education platforms for training and testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Trade Masters Online LLC is fully approved and recognized by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a licensing program.